Doing the same workouts every day can create a plateau in your fitness and weight loss journey. Trick your muscles into working harder with workouts that target different areas of the body.
Fitness 360 in Nacogdoches, TX holds group fitness classes geared to give you a break from your everyday fitness routine and to help you rise to your weight loss goals. From cardio-heavy classes to trim and tone exercises, our classes make working out fun!
Join our local gym today and take part in our group fitness classes.
Group fitness classes are not only a great way to make exercising fun, but they can also hold you accountable and help you reach your fitness goals faster. At Fitness 360, we offer a handful of classes, including:
- BarreX - A low-impact, moderate level class that is a traditional ballet barre workout based on ballet moves that promote strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- BFF (Be Forever Fit) - A moderate-intensity level class that is an aerobic workout based on dance moves and muscle toning exercises to promote cardio-respiratory endurance.
- Fit Over 50 - A low to moderate-intensity workouts for older adults combining strength training, flexibility and coordination exercises for a full-body workout.
- Silver Sneakers Classic - An exercise class for seniors that promotes strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. The exercises can be done standing or sitting in a chair.
- Spin - An upbeat, indoor cycling class.
- Flow Yoga - An energetic style of yoga that links together yoga poses with the breath. The sequences will help develop flexibility, core strength and balance which is closed off with a final relaxation pose. All levels are welcome.
- Zumba- For everybody and every body! Each class is designed to bring people together to sweat it out. A total workout combining all elements of fitness- cardio, muscle conditioning, balance and flexibility, boosted energy and a serious dose of awesome each time you leave class.
- Body Essentials- A class designed for all your fitness needs! Class starts off with low impact cardio, moving into a full body toning segment and ending with a nice stretch.
- Diesel Bootcamp- 30 minute circuit training intervals
- K&K Fitness Boot Camp- A group friendly class that incorporates various bodyweight, weighted and high intensity exercises to develop a stronger you!!
- Check out our schedule of group fitness classes below. We look forward to seeing you there!