Doing the same workouts every day can create a plateau in your fitness and weight loss journey. Trick your muscles into working harder with workouts that target different areas of the body.
Fitness 360 in Nacogdoches, TX holds group fitness classes geared to give you a break from your everyday fitness routine and to help you rise to your weight loss goals. From cardio-heavy classes to trim and tone exercises, our classes make working out fun!
Join our local gym today and take part in our group fitness classes.
Group fitness classes are not only a great way to make exercising fun, but they can also hold you accountable and help you reach your fitness goals faster. At Fitness 360, we offer a handful of classes, including:
- BarreX - A low-impact, moderate level class that is a traditional ballet barre workout based on ballet moves that promote strength, flexibility, balance and coordination.
- BFF (Be Forever Fit) - A moderate-intensity level class that is an aerobic workout based on dance moves and muscle toning exercises to promote cardio-respiratory endurance.
- Bootcamp - A circuit training style boot camp that combines upper body, lower body and core exercises for an amazing full-body workout.
- Fit Over 50 - A low to moderate-intensity workouts for older adults combining strength training, flexibility and coordination exercises for a full-body workout.
- POUND - Instead of listening to music, you become the music in this exhilarating full-body workout that combines cardio, conditioning and strength training with yoga and pilates-inspired movements. Using Ripstix® lightly weighted drumsticks engineered specifically for exercising, POUND transforms drumming into an incredibly effective way of working out. The workout is easily modifiable and the alternative vibe and welcoming philosophy appeals to men and women of all ages and abilities.
- R.I.P.P.E.D. - A fitness program that encompasses all aspects of physical fitness. R.I.P.P.E.D. is an acronym for Resistance, Interval, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance and Diet. The R.I.P.P.E.D. class follows its acronym and changes up the workout every 6 to 9 minutes, allowing every muscle group to get a quick yet effective workout, thus the tagline - One Stop Body Shock.
- Silver Sneakers Classic - An exercise class for seniors that promotes strength, flexibility, balance and coordination. The exercises can be done standing or sitting in a chair.
- Spin - An upbeat, indoor cycling class.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga - An energetic style of yoga that links together yoga poses with the breath. The sequences will help develop flexibility, core strength and balance which is closed off with a final relaxation pose. All levels are welcome.
- Zumba - Ditch the workout - join the party! We take the "work" out of workout by mixing low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party. Once the Latin and World rhythms take over, you'll see why Zumba® classes are often called exercise in disguise.
Check out our schedule of group fitness classes below. We look forward to seeing you there!